· If a member owns 100% of one or more WEG located in one or more generation circles and uses it for its own purposes at a point of consumption, both production and consumption data for all machines must be submitted INDIVIDUALLY, even if each WEG is a separate one has HTSC number. The documents can be presented at the SE EDC of the consumption end.
· A copy of the confirmation(s) issued by the SE EDC regarding the end of consumption by submitting documents can be submitted with an accompanying letter to the SE EDC of the producer group.
· If a member owns 100% of one or more WEGs under a legal entity located in one or more EDCs (Generation Circle) and consumes it in multiple HTSCs in one or more EDCs for their own purposes, the data must be presented IN THE JOINT of all WEGs on the consumption side to the SE EDC where the member has the maximum consumption.
· A copy of this can also be sent to the other SEs on the consumer side for their information and registration. A copy of the acknowledgment of receipt issued for the submission of documents, together with a cover letter, can be submitted to the SE EDC of the producing circle that issued the notices as proof of the submission of documents and receive the acknowledgment of receipt or mail it to RPAD.
· The group's proprietary generators that have one or more WEGs installed in one or more EDCs and that have one or more proprietary users must send the data together to the last generation EDC where the maximum installed capacity of the CGP is located. Confirmation must be obtained when submitting documents. If communications requesting documentation and details have been received from more than one EDC, a copy of the acknowledgment of receipt may also be sent to other EDCs.
· Members might also additionally please observe that the Hon’ble Commission has directed to offer info in Aggregate and as a result contributors might also additionally combine the technology from all WEGs and intake of every captive consumer for the entire 12 months and put up accordingly. Members also are cautioned to get the acknowledgment of the documents or ship it via way of means of RPAD and hold the Acknowledgment safely.